John is a native of Columbia SC. He earned his juris doctor degree from University of South Carolina and has been in private practice for more than 25 years. He works hard to establish and maintain relationships with leaders from across the community.
JOHN T. MOBLEY
Principal Attorney / Owner
AN AGGRESSIVE, EXPERIENCED ATTORNEY
John is an aggressive, experienced attorney who will fight for the rights of his clients. He has been a personal injury and criminal defense trial attorney for more than 25 years. He has successfully litigated civil cases and criminal cases in front of a jury. He has also been able to get large settlements for victims of auto accidents, on-the-job injuries and defective drugs.
John was admitted to the South Carolina Bar, South Carolina Supreme Court, United States Fourth Circuit District Court.
John has served as a legal correspondent for news stations and has been a lecturer on various legal topics.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Criminal Law, including Federal Court and DUI
- Auto Accidents
- Workers Compensation
- General Civil Litigation
- Defective Drugs and Devices
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Former Commissioner on State Ethics Commission
- Former Municipal Judge, former Special Prosecutor (5th Judicial Circuit)
- Former Adjunct Professor (University of South Carolina)
- University of South Carolina – J.D. – 1993
- Boston University – B.A. – 1990
- South Carolina Bar
- South Carolina Association of Justice
- South Carolina Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers