John Mobley’s DUI Defense Attorneys, in either Columbia or Greenville South Carolina, will ensure your rights are protected and fight to keep you from facing serious or criminal penalties in DUI defense cases. South Carolina has strict laws against drunk driving.
If you were arrested for DUI:
- DO NOT immediately plead guilty before speaking with an attorney.
- DO NOT answer how much you have had to drink.
- DO NOT perform roadside sobriety tests.
- DO NOT take a breath test. NOTE: refusing this test probably will get your license suspended, but your lawyer can get it reinstated for you.
You might have options! For example, even if you were technically over the legal limit, our DUI defense attorneys know you could still have a viable defense. John Mobley’s Law Firm of DUI Defense Attorneys will do what it takes to uncover any details that will help your case.
DUI law is complex and very technical. John Mobley has been a DUI defense attorney on a large number of DUI cases and regularly furthers his education and understanding of DWI law.
Your DUI Defense Lawyer will ask you important questions, such as:
- Did the officer have sufficient cause to stop your vehicle?
- Did he or she properly conduct sobriety tests?
- Was the breath test administered properly?
- Were your constitutional rights violated?
By asking these questions and investigating the facts of your case, your DUI defense attorney John Mobley might uncover errors that could lead to a dismissal or acquittal or – at the very least – be used as leverage to obtain a favorable outcome for you.
For more information about your DUI lawyer and our experience, give John Mobley Law Firm a call!