Criteria for Applicants:
- Must be a current high school senior
- Must submit a 500-word paper explaining what this scholarship would mean to you (Heavy emphasis is placed on your essay)
- Must submit a high school transcript
- Must submit 2 letters of reference
- Must include a photo
* Student Deadline: Because of Coronavirus, we understand most high school seniors need an extension on getting required documents for our scholarship. We have decided to extend our deadline to Wednesday, June 3rd at 3 p.m. to accommodate this need. Please know that our thoughts are with you during this time. Award ceremony to be announced.